At BIMM you will be part of a creative community that gives you the best opportunity to get the most out of your talent and work in one of the world’s biggest and most celebrated industries.
- Location is vital to breaking into the music industry!
BIMM has colleges where music matters most – London, Berlin, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham and Dublin.
These locations allow you to take advantage of BIMM’s unrivalled industry connections and the many collaborative opportunities that arise.
- Each BIMM campus provides state-of-the-art professional facilities, with equipment and software provided by the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers who actively support and endorse BIMM.
- 72% of graduates are working in the music and creative industries within six months of leaving BIMM.
- BIMM graduates include James Bay, The Kooks, Izzy Bizu, Ed Drewitt (Songwriter -One Direction, Olly Murs, Little Mix), Jordan Whitmore (A&R Atlantic Records) and Natasha Bent (Coda Music Agency – Take That, Disclosure, The Prodigy, Jess Glynne, Bastille, Ellie Goulding and Imagine Dragons).
BIMM has over 6000 students, all of whom have access to a range of amazing opportunities as part of their aligned network of campuses.
- Performance (Drums, Vocals, Guitar, Bass)
- Music Production
- Music Business
- Event Management
- Music Journalism
All UK and Berlin degree courses are accredited by the University of Sussex – a top 20 UK university.
Visit the BIMM website for further information.