Before completing the form, please contact us here to check availability.
Please ensure that you read and understand the following terms and conditions as they provide important information regarding the provision of music lessons by Thirst Music School. Once you have completed the form below please tick the box to confirm you have read and accepted the terms & conditions.
- Fees will be due upon receipt of half-termly invoices sent out within or before the first week of the same school term. If payment is not received by the end of the half term, lessons will discontinue. No refunds will be given for cancellations including illness. Lesson fees are subject to annual review.
- Any additional lessons booked during school holidays (to be held at the studios) will be added to the following half-term’s invoice. 24 hours notice must be given for cancellation and any subsequent rescheduling of cancelled/missed lessons is at the discretion of the tutor.
- If a student has lessons during school time and another school event prevents the student from attending, at least one week’s notice must be given by either the school or the parent/guardian and the lesson will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- If a Thirst Music School tutor is unavailable to provide any scheduled lesson, the lesson will be carried forward to another date. If this is not possible, any fee already paid will be refunded or used to pay for a future lesson.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions when the schools are closed, fees will still apply for missed lessons however, Thirst Music School will issue a voucher for any missed lessons which can be redeemed during the school holidays. Vouchers will be valid for one calendar year from the issue date. If the schools remain open, lessons will go ahead as usual and any lessons missed will still be subject to fees (please note that the above also applies to studio lessons after school).
6. In the event that face to face lessons are not possible (for example, if we are not permitted to operate lessons due to Public Health guidance), we will offer the option of having lessons by video link with the teacher at the usual scheduled time.
Termination of Lessons
- A decision to discontinue lessons may be taken by the student/parent/guardian in which case notice of one half-term must be given. In the event that the student discontinues lessons with insufficient notice, the student/parent/guardian will be liable to pay fees for those lessons not attended during the notice period.
- Thirst Music School reserves the right to terminate lessons with immediate effect if a student demonstrates any physical or verbal abuse or any inappropriate behaviour towards a tutor.
- The student/parent/guardian must not make photocopies of any music/teaching material provided by Thirst Music School.
- The student should, at all times, have respect for the teaching equipment used in lessons. Any wilful damage to the equipment provided by Thirst Music School will be charged to the student/parent/guardian.